In this episode, we talk about:
- Highlights from the Joint American Homeopathy Conference (JAHC)
- How to find the authority within
- How to be scientific and modern
- An example of how to fight infection during surgery
- Provings and deepening our understanding of original substances
- How to prepare for an archive visit
Strange Rare Peculiar is a weekly podcast with Denise Straiges and Alastair Gray discussing everything you REALLY need to know about homeopathy. We’ll look at philosophy, practice, research, and education–all with a little bit of history. If you want to know why we still can’t get enough homeopathy after a combined 50+ years of study and practice, we invite you to join the conversation! Please help us spread the word by sharing this with someone in your life who would like to learn more about homeopathy.
- Want to talk about what you learned in this episode? Join the Homeopathy Help Now Facebook Group!
- If you’d like to study homeopathy, visit: https://academyofhomeopathyeducation.com/
- To support homeopathy research and help make homeopathy accessible to all, visit: https://hohmfoundation.org/
- For accessible homeopathy care, visit: https://homeopathyhelpnow.com/