Acute Care Homeopathy for Medical Professionals is a self-paced course open to all licensed healthcare providers— medical, osteopathic, naturopathic, dentists, chiropractors, veterinarians, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, professional midwives, pharmacologists, and pharmacists.
The program includes six modules:
- Module 1: Homeopathy: An Introduction and Review of First Aid, Surgery, and Post-Operative Pain Management (10 hours)
- Module 2: Homeopathy for First Aid, Injuries, and Musculoskeletal Conditions (20 hours)
- Module 3: Homeopathy for Pediatrics & Influenza (20 hours)
- Module 4: Homeopathy for Seasonal Illness (20 hours)
- Module 5: Homeopathy For Digestive, Urinary Tract, and Travel-Related Conditions (20 hours)
- Module 6: Acute Care Clinical Training (30 hours)
- Six Modules
- 125 Hours of Instruction
- Start anytime!
Modules are pre-recorded and can be completed at your own pace.
Module 1 (Introduction to Acute Care Homeopathy) is $299. All other modules are $499 each. Scholarships available.