“The core point of difference at AHE NYC | World is its clinical focus. This is best seen in our clinical program which considers the development of the practitioner – as well as the development of a successful practice – alongside the practical application of homeopathy theory and philosophy. Our clinical training also includes a mentorship model designed to move students directly into practice upon graduation. You will develop clinical confidence with excellent client outcomes. AHE offers more clinical training hours and opportunities than any other program in US.”
AHE NYC | World is pleased to offer its clinical training to non-matriculated students seeking to deepen their learning and achieve certification goals.
At AHE NYC | World, clinical training begins in your first week of study. We have found that when students understand the applied nature of their academic work, things simply make more sense.
In our clinic, all students take part in a supervised pilot project to audit their individual and clinic cases and also learn to use patient outcome satisfaction outcome surveys. Through simple yet important practice-based research, each student has the opportunity to apply research theory to clinical practice.
Long Term Follow-Up and Case Tracking
All case information (case notes, analyses and follow-ups) are available on our Learning Management System so that students can follow the progress of all clinic clients over time, helping to fully elucidate the complexities and nuances of long-term case management. This is a major point of difference in our program and we believe it is an integral part of our student success.
Every client in our busy clinic is ultimately released to the practice of an advanced student or alumni, thus facilitating the growth of a thriving practice.
Capacity Building and Mentorship
Peer mentorship is at the heart of our program. Every client is assigned a Case Coordinator and a Case Manager. The Case Manager is an advanced student working with a clinical supervisor in the ongoing management of that client and is responsible for mentoring a junior student in the important skills needed to manage clients in practice.
The AHE NYC | World Clinic – In Summary
- All clients are seen live, and in real time.
- We do not use video cases to fulfill the clinical requirements of CHC or ACHENA.
- Our clinical training is a pathway into the profession because it prepares students on every level.
- We offer multiple clinic days every month: weekdays, evenings, weekends.
- Our case taking and analytical methods are client driven; not a one size fits all model.
- AHE NYC | World students utilize all of the most modern tools of analysis as appropriate.
- Students are hands-on with the management and business skills necessary to succeed in the professional practice of homeopathy.
- We welcome students or graduates from other schools to ‘top-up’ the clinical hours.