Welcome to Strange Rare Peculiar, a weekly podcast with Denise Straiges and Alastair Gray discussing everything you REALLY need to know about homeopathy. We’ll look at philosophy, practice, research, and education–all with a little bit of history. If you want to know why we still can’t get enough homeopathy after a combined 50+ years of study and practice, we invite you to join the conversation! Please help us spread the word by sharing this with someone in your life who would like to learn more about homeopathy.
In this week’s episode, we dive into……
- Homeopathy: is it really all about similars?
- Potentization vs. dynamization.
- How Hahnemann developed his system of potency.
- Why Hahnemann transitioned from dry to water-soluble remedies.
- The 50 millesimal potencies (LMs) and where to start.
- How to know if you’re taking the right medicine!