In this episode, we talk about:
- How does information get into the Materia Medica?
- The democratization of all information.
- Why not all Materia Medica is equal; old or now.
- Building a full understanding of primary source material.
- When you learn about the authorship and their perspective, the timing in which they are doing their work you begin to understand how to use those remedies appropriately. For example; Bowel Nosodes…
Strange Rare Peculiar is a weekly podcast with Denise Straiges and Alastair Gray discussing everything you REALLY need to know about homeopathy. We’ll look at philosophy, practice, research, and education–all with a little bit of history. If you want to know why we still can’t get enough homeopathy after a combined 50+ years of study and practice, we invite you to join the conversation! Please help us spread the word by sharing this with someone in your life who would like to learn more about homeopathy.
- Want to talk about what you learned in this episode? Join the Homeopathy Help Now Facebook Group!
- If you’d like to study homeopathy, visit: https://academyofhomeopathyeducation.com/
- To support homeopathy research and help make homeopathy accessible to all, visit: https://hohmfoundation.org/
- For accessible homeopathy care, visit: https://homeopathyhelpnow.com/