In this episode, we talk about:
- How Denise’s $600 clogged ear saga illustrates the importance of not overlooking the obvious.
The holier-than-thou healer attitude may be rooted in thinking we have more control than we do.
Why do so many smart people spend time, energy, and money studying Homeopathy and can’t do the job?
The fascination of clinical training and the job of the homeopath.
Good online, real-time, online clinical training is essential when training to be a modern homeopath.
Strange Rare Peculiar is a weekly podcast with Denise Straiges and Alastair Gray discussing everything you REALLY need to know about homeopathy. We’ll look at philosophy, practice, research, and education–all with a little bit of history. If you want to know why we still can’t get enough homeopathy after a combined 50+ years of study and practice, we invite you to join the conversation! Please help us spread the word by sharing this with someone in your life who would like to learn more about homeopathy.
- Want to talk about what you learned in this episode? Join the Homeopathy Help Now Facebook Group!
- If you’d like to study homeopathy, visit: https://academyofhomeopathyeducation.com/
- To support homeopathy research and help make homeopathy accessible to all, visit: https://hohmfoundation.org/
- For accessible homeopathy care, visit: https://homeopathyhelpnow.com/