Welcome to Strange Rare Peculiar, a weekly podcast with Denise Straiges and Alastair Gray discussing everything you REALLY need to know about homeopathy. We’ll look at philosophy, practice, research, and education–all with a little bit of history. If you want to know why we still can’t get enough homeopathy after a combined 50+ years of study and practice, we invite you to join the conversation! Please help us spread the word by sharing this with someone in your life who would like to learn more about homeopathy.
In this week’s episode, we dive into…
- Melanie Hahnemann and the “Gold Digger” accusation
- A brief introduction to understanding alchemy in historical context.
- Why Melanie’s story is one that we need to understand.
- Hahnemann’s devotion to Melanie and his love for her as told by Rima Handley in A Homeopathic Love Story.
- Hahnemann’s funeral procession and exhumation.