Welcome to Strange Rare Peculiar, a weekly podcast with Denise Straiges and Alastair Gray discussing everything you REALLY need to know about homeopathy. We’ll look at philosophy, practice, research, and education–all with a little bit of history. If you want to know why we still can’t get enough homeopathy after a combined 50+ years of study and practice, we invite you to join the conversation! Please help us spread the word by sharing this with someone in your life who would like to learn more about homeopathy.
In this week’s episode, we dive into…
- Who influenced modern homeopathy?
- The story of the plane crash that changed the course of homeopathy.
- What was Hahnemann interested in?
- The turn of the 20th century in British homeopathy.
- If you’d like to study homeopathy, visit: https://academyofhomeopathyeducation.com/
- To support homeopathy research and help make homeopathy accessible to all, visit: https://hohmfoundation.org/
- For accessible homeopathy care, visit: https://homeopathyhelpnow.com/