In this week’s episode, we dive into…
- Why we saw more diversity in the people who wanted to study homeopathy when we offered a fully online program at AHE.
- Asking about alchemy and the origins of homeopathy.
- The tale of Denise’s two theses.
- “What the hell is homeopathy?”
- Clinical research and the sphere of public health.
- The physical and mental demands of being a researcher.
- Insights, pro-tips, and strategies about education & research.
More about our guest, Lise Battaglia CAP, CCH, RSHom(NA),HMC, BFRP, BT, GAPS, CEASE:
In private practice in New York City, and globally via video telehealth, Lise has been collaborating with physicians and individuals since 1990. Lise is a graduate of Barnard College, Columbia University, certified by the Council on Homeopathic Certification (CCH) and Registered Society of Homeopaths North America. She earned advanced standing as a Homeopathic Master Clinician (HMC) and is certified as: a GAPS Practitioner, a Homeoprophylaxis Supervisor, and a Bach Flower Essences Registered Practitioner. Lise has been an invited speaker in international conferences devoted to integrative holistic care and homeopathy.
Strange Rare Peculiar is a weekly podcast with Denise Straiges and Alastair Gray of the Academy of Homeopathy Education, discussing everything you REALLY need to know about homeopathy.
We’ll look at philosophy, practice, research, and education–all with a little bit of history. If you want to know why we still can’t get enough homeopathy after a combined 50+ years of study and practice, we invite you to join the conversation! Please help us spread the word by sharing this with someone in your life who would like to learn more about homeopathy.
- Want to talk about what you learned in this episode? Join the Homeopathy Help Now Facebook Group!
- If you’d like to study homeopathy, visit: https://academyofhomeopathyeducation.com/
- To support homeopathy research and help make homeopathy accessible to all, visit: https://hohmfoundation.org/
- For accessible homeopathy care, visit: https://homeopathyhelpnow.com/