In this week’s episode, we talk about…
- Challenges in homeopathy research and how we can elevate the profession with quality research.
- How a practice-based research network (PGRN) allows busy homeopaths to upskill and contribute to research with minimal time commitment thanks to a well-built infrastructure and community support.
- How YOU can play an active role in securing the future of homeopathy through supporting research!
Strange Rare Peculiar is a weekly podcast with Denise Straiges and Alastair Gray discussing everything you REALLY need to know about homeopathy. We’ll look at philosophy, practice, research, and education–all with a little bit of history. If you want to know why we still can’t get enough homeopathy after a combined 50+ years of study and practice, we invite you to join the conversation! Please help us spread the word by sharing this with someone in your life who would like to learn more about homeopathy.
- If you’d like to study homeopathy, visit: https://academyofhomeopathyeducation.com/
- To support homeopathy research and help make homeopathy accessible to all, visit: https://hohmfoundation.org/
- For accessible homeopathy care, visit: https://homeopathyhelpnow.com/