We welcome you to listen in as four friends catch up and check in from their many decades long careers in homeopathy and homeopathic education. In this episode, we talk with our dear friends, mentors and colleagues Jeremy and Camilla Sherr about:
- Their Dynamis School, the longest running post-graduate homeopathy course in the world.
- Reflections on the transformational effect that comes from decades of study, teaching and repetition.
- Taking the case of a Crab Apple tree…and how that success saved the tree and inspired Camilla’s expansion into Agri-Homoeopathy
- An interesting observation that PANS and PANDAS is not occurring in the children of Tanzania.
- Jeremy’s new children’s book The Noble Adventures of Beryl and Carol
- Two guardrails for all who are interested in using homeopathy in their home. We have two types of disease; acute and chronic. Understand what the difference is regarding self-prescribing. Acute, yes. Chronic, no. Seek the help of a professional. That’s a simple message, and it has to go out.
Strange Rare Peculiar is a weekly podcast with Denise Straiges and Alastair Gray discussing everything you REALLY need to know about homeopathy. We’ll look at philosophy, practice, research, and education–all with a little bit of history. If you want to know why we still can’t get enough homeopathy after a combined 50+ years of study and practice, we invite you to join the conversation! Please help us spread the word by sharing this with someone in your life who would like to learn more about homeopathy.
- If you’d like to study homeopathy, visit: https://academyofhomeopathyeducation.com/
- To support homeopathy research and help make homeopathy accessible to all, visit: https://hohmfoundation.org/
- For accessible homeopathy care, visit: https://homeopathyhelpnow.com/